Saturday, October 3, 2009

New blog

I made a blog because kormsby (Kaelyn) wanted me to follow her! Let's see if I actually keep this updated. School just started and I'm only taking 12 units: Physics 3A, Classics 45A (The Gods), and Bio 100LW (Lab Writing). I'm also on the hunt for a job. After filling out a special circumstances form for financial aid, I'm getting ~$600 more per year. I'm glad that I get something, but I realize that loans and grants won't be enough for the quarter. Next weekend I'll find out what department I'll be working in next at Hoag. I requested 1. Mother and Baby unit, 2. Orthopedics, and 3. Rehabilitation. I've really enjoyed my rotation on Medpulm so far. I love getting to know new people each shift and hearing about all the experiences each person has had in their life. I'm hoping that I enjoy my next department just as much. Even if I am tired before my shift, I always go home happy and thankful for the things and people that I have in my life.

1 comment: